The mission of the Burlington Expanded Learning Opportunities program is to foster the social and academic success of Burlington youth through high quality afterschool and summer programming in an environment that creates lasting connections with peers, adults and the community.
S.O.A.R. Elementary School Summer Program
QUESTIONS? Contact Jim Drown, Director: firstname.lastname@example.org / (802) 922-0241
S.O.A.R. will run June 28 – July 29 at C.P. Smith Elementary School and is open to students currently in kindergarten through grade five who meet one or more of the following criteria:
- below standard in math or literacy or
- eligible for free or reduced school lunch or
- receive Title, EL or Special Education services.
Burlington / Winooski Middle School Summer Program
DATES / TIMES / LOCATION:
- June 28th – July 30th (No program on July 5th & no program for Winooski students on July 2nd)
- 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM
- Hunt Middle School, 1364 North Avenue, Burlington
Join Our Team
Welcome to Kindergarten
If you have a child turning five on or before September 1, 2021, it’s time to register for Kindergarten!
Watch this video to learn more about the District, registration and what to expect in Kindergarten.