Are you aware of inequities in Burlington School District? The District’s Office of Equity welcomes feedback so that we can work together to improve the climate in BSD.
Please use the following form to submit an “Equity Request” ticket for the Office of Equity.
Expected Outcomes after submission of Equity Tickets Include:
- District Office of Equity unpacks and problem-solves the issue
- Documentation of the issue to identify patterns and themes
- Plan of action may include restorative repair to harm when appropriate
- Investigation through quantitative and qualitative data collection
- Direct reporting to district leadership when appropriate
Please note, this contact form requires an email. If you do submit an email, somebody will respond to you within 3 working days. If you wish to submit your request anonymously, please use “email@example.com” as your email. Please keep in mind the following District communication expectations when submitting your equity ticket:
- At BSD we prioritize Human-centered Interaction and use in-person communication whenever possible. If you have a concern or challenge with a teacher or administration please speak directly to them first. If no resolution is reached, we do have Restorative Practices as an option for person-to-person conflict mediation. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a restorative process.