Please visit tolerance.org for a variety of classroom resources and webinars.
- Responding to Hate and Bias at School: A Guide for Administrators, Counselors, and Teachers
- Immigrant and Refugee Children: A Guide for Educators and School Support Staff: Now, more than ever, these vulnerable students need advocates in Schools
- Read TNTP’s blog post titled, Why Social Justice Should’ve Been at the Heart of My Teaching, But Wasn’t| by Steven LaFemina, December 06, 2016
- Here’s Teaching Tolerance’s Critical Practices for Anti-Bias Education. Organized into four sections: Instruction, Classroom Culture, Family and Community Engagement, and Teacher Leadership, this framework provides practical strategies and insight for implementing culturally responsive pedagogy and describes how teachers can bring anti-bias values to life.
Here are some resources for Culturally Responsive Teaching:
- Brown University’s
- The Education Alliance Knowledge Loom: Culturally Responsive Teaching
- Anti-defamation League’s Anti-Bias Resources
- ASCD Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development- The Framework for Culturally Responsive Teaching
- University of Delaware Center for Teaching and Learning- Teaching for Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity
- Region X Equity Assistance Center- Culturally Responsive Teaching 2016 Guide to Evidence-Based Practices for Teaching all Students Equitably