Summary of Final Agreement Between Burlington School District and Burlington Education Association (10/24/16)
Click here to view the Negotiations page.
Burlington School District Announcements
National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day
October 20, 2016
National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day is Saturday, October 22nd, from 10AM-2PM. Bring your expired, unwanted or unused medications to the Burlington Police Department or Walgreens Pharmacy in Burlington for proper disposal. Proper prescription drug disposal is important for a safe and healthy community as well as protecting our children and our environment. Show you care by doing your part to keep unsafe drugs in safe hands.
What can you do?
1. Show you care. DON’T SHARE medication.
2. DISPOSE of your unused medications safely at a local disposal site.
3. SECURE all medications in your home
4. MONITOR all medications in your home to ensure they are used as directed and only by those to whom they are prescribed.
5. TALK to your kids about the dangers of prescription drugs
Disposal is free and anonymous. For more information about proper disposal and medication safety visit burlingtonpartnership.org.
Supplemental Educational Services (SES) is Now Homework and Tutoring Services (HATS)
September 17, 2016